Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor
Remarks : Registered Animagi : Thunderbolt The Cheetah
Badges : Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 Temp2810
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 2ngev12thjpgPolishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 2ii97rmthjpg
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 2vblx61thjpgPolishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 Red_ci10
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 Confused
Hogsmeade Items : None
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 011
Status Message : My Charms Grade 5B , the highest in Charms class
House Points : 2566

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:10 pm

I hitted the Bludger towards hermione and shouted "Hey Stacey , I think we have a slot open for a chaser!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.art-castle.biz/index.htm
Stacey Nightshade
Ist Year
Ist Year
Stacey Nightshade

Gryffindor
Badges : Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 2ngev12thjpgPolishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 2ii97rmthjpgPolishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 2vblx61thjpg
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 Sneaky
House Points : 309

Enrolled

Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:13 pm

Stacey smiled as she tossed the quaffle up and down. She flew up,kicked the quaffle to the goal. As it flew past Fred and Herione she flew between them and slammed the quaffle into the post with extra speed. "GOALLLLLLLLLLLL" She grinned
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor
Badges : Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 Temp2810
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 2ngev12thjpgPolishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 2ii97rmthjpg
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 2vblx61thjpgPolishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 Red_ci10
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 Confused

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:16 pm

I smiled as I saw she making the goals! (Without the keeper being around though! :P)
Back to top Go down
Stacey Nightshade
Ist Year
Ist Year
Stacey Nightshade

Gryffindor
Badges : Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 2ngev12thjpgPolishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 2ii97rmthjpgPolishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 2vblx61thjpg
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 Sneaky

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:18 pm

(Lol just an average kid playing)
Stacey sat on her broom and rode down to Fred
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:26 am

"Umm what?" , I asked as I saw lilly coming towards me.
Back to top Go down
Stacey Nightshade
Ist Year
Ist Year
Stacey Nightshade

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:12 am

(lily?)
Stacey passaed the Quaffle to Fred. "See if you can get past me!" She shouted, standing by the goal,grinning
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:18 am

I Put the Bludger back in the box , and yawn as I was sort of tired , and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Stacey Nightshade
Ist Year
Ist Year
Stacey Nightshade

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:28 am

Stacey laughed at Fred's expression
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:03 pm

"Oh man , I'm starving!" I said as I wished I could get something to eat!
Back to top Go down
Stacey Nightshade
Ist Year
Ist Year
Stacey Nightshade

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:08 pm

"No prob!" Stacey said. She pulled out some snacks from her bag. Before Fred could take some she said. "4 galleons,"
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:16 pm

"*cough* , I need to pay? , Haha , No thanks , I already had some in my room , I'll fetch those instead , thanks again though." I said as I was about to eat one
Back to top Go down
Stacey Nightshade
Ist Year
Ist Year
Stacey Nightshade

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:00 pm

Stacey grinned. "Haha Just kidding." She said tossing him a couldren cake
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:08 pm

"Oh! , Haha , you got me then!" I catch the cake , and ate it.
Back to top Go down
Stacey Nightshade
Ist Year
Ist Year
Stacey Nightshade

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:11 pm

Stacey smiled and nibbled on a couldren cake drinking her homeade drink, Fizzle fulfs
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor
Remarks : Class Topper! Registered Animagus : Infierno the Owl
Badges : Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 Mot10
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 2vblx61thjpg
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 Red_ci10
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 Crappy
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 212
Status Message : o.o
House Points : 2511

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 0

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:12 pm

Hermione sat on her broom feet from the ground. She couldnt have candy at the moment so she didnt ask for any.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartz.5forum.net/
Stacey Nightshade
Ist Year
Ist Year
Stacey Nightshade

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:23 pm

Stacey flew around she noticed Hermione down there. She decided to talk to her. "Hey Hermione i saw your awesome quidditch skills!" She said grinning
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor
Badges : Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 Mot10
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 2vblx61thjpg
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 Red_ci10
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 Crappy

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:35 pm

hermione ignored this girl. She looked at the ground and thought.
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:37 pm

I opened the box where I kept the bludger in , and letted the bludger free , and I informed hermione fastly by shouting "HEY HERMIONE , WATCH OUT FOR THAT BLUDGER!" , I said as I saw she didn't had a bat at the moment , and threw a bat in the air , and casted , "DEPULSO! BAT!" , and threw the bat towards hermione , so that she could beat the bludger
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:47 pm

Hermione hit the bludger with the cast on her broken arm and watched it fly slowly away
Back to top Go down
Stacey Nightshade
Ist Year
Ist Year
Stacey Nightshade

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:50 pm

Stacey frowned at Hermione. "Well then someones a little rude," With that she flew away on her broom grumbling. She flew up to Fred. "Whats wrong with Hermione?"
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:51 pm

And the bludger started coming towards me , I had no options here or there as it was gonna hit me , as I passed the bat to hermione already , I started running , and take my wand out and cast , "ACCIO BROOM!" , and run as fast as I could because the bludger was coming towards me
Back to top Go down
Stacey Nightshade
Ist Year
Ist Year
Stacey Nightshade

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:55 pm

Stacey saw what was going on. She pulled her bat out and whacked the bluger away. She grabbed Fred's hand and hoisted him up on her broom
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:00 pm

I stopped as I saw Stacey threw the bludger away already , and by then , my broom came back too.
Back to top Go down
Stacey Nightshade
Ist Year
Ist Year
Stacey Nightshade

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:15 pm

Stacey smiled and flew off
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:59 am

I Took a sigh of relief , and summoned the bat , and flew back up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry :: Hogwarts Grounds :: The Green Lawns-
Jump to: